Solo Classical Harpist
The Key Facts
- Ideal music for wedding ceremonies or receptions and more formal events
- Completely acoustic act
- Normally hired as background music
- Repertoire includes popular classical and light “jazzier” music
- Irish and Scottish repertoire available upon request
- Standard engagement of 3hrs (3 x 45 min sets)
- 45 mins set up time required as standard
Solo Classical Harpist Information
The classical harp has to create one of the most beautiful sounds known to man. Hiring a solo harpist to perform at your wedding, private party or corporate event will no doubt create an atmosphere that oozes sophistication for you and your guests to enjoy and whilst our glamourous and exquisitely talented harpist performs some of the most elegant and beautiful music ever written you'll be able to network or chat away with guests effortlessly.
As well as the wonderfully light classical music that our fantastic harpists can perform for you, a solo harpist has to be one of the most visually striking musical acts available to have playing subtly in the background of your event or wedding. At your event our harpists will without fail look gorgeous in their evening dresses whilst sat down elegantly performing on their exquisitely ornate instruments.
If you would like to have some of the most beautiful music ever written performed on possibly the most elegant of all instruments then hiring a solo classical harpist for your event or wedding has to be the perfect choice for you.