The Jazz Piano Trio
The Key Facts
- Ideal music for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Functions, or Concerts
- A purely instrumental band
- Fixed band size (3 piece)
- Normally hired as background music
- Repertoire includes popular Jazz Standards, Latin-Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, and Blues.
- Standard engagement of 3 hrs (3 x 45 min sets)
- 45 mins set up time required as standard
Jazz Piano Trio Information
The trio line up of piano, double bass, and drums is one of the most iconic formats in Jazz. If you love the music by the likes of Bill Evans, Keith Jarrett, Oscar Peterson and Horace Silver to name just a few of the great jazz pianists, then this is definitely the jazz band for you and your event.
With this versatile combination of instruments the music of the Jazz Piano Trio can be as lively or relaxed as you want. This band can perform the most beautiful Jazz Standards, cool Bossa Novas, hip Blues or rip-roaring Funk making this jazz group one of the most adaptable available and bound to please you and your guests.
If you are considering hiring a jazz group for your wedding reception or corporate event and you really want one of the most “classic” sounds of jazz then this could well be the band for you.
Jazz Piano Trio Line-up Options
- 3 piece only - Piano (keys), Double Bass, Drums