The Key Facts
- Ideal for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, and Private Parties
- Available with backing tracks or completely solo (acoustic)
- A very compact act and perfect for events on a tight budget
- Jazz, Latin-Jazz and Blues background music
- Standard engagement of 3hrs (3 x 45 min sets)
- 30 mins set up time required as standard
Solo Saxophonist Information
If you’re looking for some jazz musicians to hire for your event, but you think a full Jazz Band might be too loud, or perhaps your budget doesn’t stretch to quite as far as you would like, why don’t you consider hiring a solo saxophonist?
Performing to professional standard backing tracks played through a high quality speaker system, you can get the complete sound of a full band but for a fraction of the cost. So please don’t reach for the Ipod just yet! A solo saxophonist is great option for smaller events.
The saxophone is also one of the most iconic instruments out there and is renowned for its coolness and style, so hiring a saxophonist could really be the option for you!
If you want some live background jazz for your event but you but you don’t want to break the bank, hiring a Solo Saxophonist is definitely worth your consideration.