The Parisian Jazz Band
The Key Facts
- Ideal music for Wedding Receptions, Corporate Functions, or Parisian Themed Events
- Most often booked as an instrumental band, but vocals are available
- Variable band sizes available (2-6 piece)
- Normally hired as background music
- Specialised Repertoire of popular 1930s Parisian Jazz & Swing
- Standard engagement of 3 hrs (3 x 45 min sets)
- 45 mins set up time required as standard
Parisian Jazz Band Information
If you love the chic style and sophistication of 1930s Paris and desire that same look, feel and sound for your event then the Parisian Jazz Band is definitely the right choice for you.
Specialising in the famous “Hot Club” sound this Jazz band features a fantastic jazz violinist and guitarist, therefore recreating the classic sounds of the legendary pairing of Stephane Grappelli and Django Reinhardt.
With nostalgic events looking back to the lifestyle and fashion of the 1930s and 40s for their inspiration becoming increasingly popular, if you are planning such an event then there is no better way to entertain your guests.
Parisian Jazz Band Line-up Options
- Parisian Jazz Duo – Violin, Guitar
- Parisian Jazz Trio – Violin, Guitar, Bass (Client Favourite)
- Parisian Jazz Quartet – Violin, 2 Guitars (or Guitar and Accordion), Bass
- Parisian Jazz Quintet – Violin, 2 Guitars (or Guitar and Accordion), Bass, Drums
- Parisian Jazz Sextet – Female Vocalist, Violin, 2 Guitars (or Guitar and Accordion), Bass, Drums